Realidades Workbook links
Typing Accent Marks
8BIPA trabajo voluntario - 2016
Spanish 2 tarea
LMS World Expo: Global Connections
Each 1B student will research a Spanish speaking country (or a country whose language is heavily influenced by the Spanish language or culture).
Research will include information about the geography, climate, culture, politics and economy of the country.
The exhibition will take the researched information and create maps, graphs, charts, posters, samples of food and souvenirs.
outline of the basic research
data a 1B student will need to collect.
Print a large version of a
black and white
version of the flag.
. Print a black and white
map with only the outline of the country
Basic information about your country
search the name of your country along with the information you are looking for. For example: Ecuador geography. Also:
For General info try one of the following:
information about all countries.
(Search the name of your country.)
For specific info about:
o find basic climate of your country
- for ethnic grousp of countries
for names and locations of rivers
and cities in a country
- for finding the food you will be creating for the World Expo
- template for how you will display the information about your food for the World Expo.
- for finding a souvenir you will be creating for the World Expo.
- template for how you will display the information about your souvenir for the World Expl=o.
Food Security worksheet
- for finding out information about your country's food secruity
Food Security worksheet for Cuba
for finding out information about your country's food secruity
Food Security template for infographic - template for how you will display the information aobut your country's food
secruity for the World Expo.
Creating pie graphs, timelines and charts.
Click on the links to go to directions of how to make a:
Create a free website