Realidades Workbook links
Typing Accent Marks
8BIPA trabajo voluntario - 2016
Writing a simple story
Pick a character:
(animal, person, famous personality, historical person, mythical person, fictional person, cartoon character…)
Give your character
Give your character
Pick a place:
(room, building, yard, town, city, country, world…)
To tell the story, do the following:
1. Introduce us to your character. Describe him/her physical characteristics and personality
2. State where they went on vacation.
3. Describe who went with them (at least two other characters)
4. Describe how they got there (train, plane, car…)
5. Describe what each character did on vacation and where they did it.
For example: They ran on the beach.
They went boating on the lake.
They saw animals at the zoo.
They went to a restaurant and ate…
They went to the mountains and…
6. Describe how the characters felt about the activities and why.
For example: They had a good time because…
It was horrible/fantastic because…
They liked it because…
It was interesting because…
7. Finish the story with a statement that explains the overall feeling the characters had.
For example: The trip/vacation was fabulous and they want to return again.
The trip/vacation was horrible and they never will go again.
Once on vacation, your character has a problem that must be solved.
The problem should be simple:
- Your character lost something or someone and must find it/them.
- Your character wants/needs something, and must find it
- Your character
must learn something
Your character should make three attempts to solve the problem and solve it on the third attempt.
- S/he goes to three different places.
/he asks three different people.
- S/he looks in three different places
The problem should be resolved so that the character
- has what they were looking for
- learns something new
- is satisfied with the result
to see some samples of simple stories that follow the outline described above.
These tales were created on
Your user name for Littlebirdtales.com is your first name plus last initial
The password is' Spanish'
The school code is 'LMSp'
Create a free website