Realidades Workbook links
Typing Accent Marks
8BIPA trabajo voluntario - 2016
Spanish 2 tarea
Anuncios para esuchar Sp 2
2018 Final Project
Writing a Myth or a Fable.
= a traditional story, typically explaining the history of a people or a natural or social phenomenon.
ex. How the Elephant got its Trucnk. (Explains why elephants have longer noses than most animals.)
= a shorr tale to teach a moral lesson. Characters are frequently animals or inanimate objects.
ex: The Tortoise and the Hare (Moral: Slow and steady wins the race.)
Your Myth or Fable must have:
1. Describe the setting of the story (in imperfect tense!)
2. Desribe characteristics of the main characters (physical and personality) (in imperfect tense)
3. Use the characters to teach a life lesson (moral) or explain a natural or social phenomenon
(why something is that way it is).
4. Have dialog
5. Follow a sequence of events to solve a problem or to describe why something is the way it is.
6. Conclude with a summary of the moral or explain why somehting is the way it is.
7. Have a glossary (dictionary) of any new vocabulary words at the end of the story.
NOTE: You are limited to no more than 10 new vocabulary words that we have not learned yet.
The story must be written in a Spanish that students in your class will understand.
DO NOT USE A TRANSLATING PROGRAM! If you do, you will receive a '0' for the project.
You must show your ability to use the preterite and imperfect tenses withing the context of the story.
See the attached file for further requirements.
for the template of pages for the layout of your book. You will need to make a copy of the template to use.
DO NOT CHANGE THE PAGE ORDER IN THE TEMPLATE!!
The template has the pages in an order so that when you print it off, the pages are front to back and can create a
booklet. Therefore, the template has page numbers on it that might look oddly out of order. They are not. Make sure
you put the right information on the right page. To do this, you must create a story board first that lays out what words
go on what pages and number each of the pages in your storyboard. Then use the storyboard to help you figure out what
words and pictures are on each page. You will then know what goes on (for example) page 2 even though page 2 might be
the fifth page in the template.
Create a free website