Realidades Workbook links
Typing Accent Marks
How to create an account (if you already have an account, see the bottom of this page)
1. Log into a computer and bring up a search engine (chrome or firefox)
2. Click on the link below that belongs to your class.
Spanish 1B-1 click
Spanish 1B-3 click
Spanish 1B-4 click
Spanish 1B-6 click
Spanish 2 click
3. You should see a page that looks like this:
4. Type in your -Full name (the name that the school has as your official name)
-Your school email (google gmail account)
-Erase what ever name is here and type in
user name (use your first name and last initial)
-Erase what ever word is here and type in
password. Choose a password you will not forget!!
5. Click 'Create Account'
You should see a screen that looks like this:
6. Click on 'tour' and get to know the site.
7. When you are done with the tour you should see a screen that looks like this:
8. Click on 'placement test' and take the test. The program will then assess your knowledge and place you at the level you
where you should begin.
9. Come back to Duolingo at least three times a week to practice your Spanish and improve your level.
If you have an Account
If you already have a Duolingo account, go to your account, click on 'settings'. Then click on 'progress sharing' and
ollow the directions for joining a class.
Create a free website